PO Box 211, Bli Bli, Queensland, Australia
Phone: Australia  07 5448 6860
Mobile: Australia  0414 435 664
Local Time: Thursday, 21 March 2019 10:43 pm
|ESP HOME PAGE|
|PROPERTY FOR SALE|
Click any image to enlarge
The Owners are no longer operating the
B & B due to family reasons and the property is now offered for sale at
$795,000 as a residential property. The furniture, plant and equipment is not
included in the reduced sale price.
Details and information below refer to the operation of the B & B prior to recent changes and price reduction.
This previously operating 4 star luxury, self-contained bed and breakfast retreat is located in the heart of the Atherton Tablelands on the Cairns Highlands only an hour or so drive from Cairns.
Guests were offered a unique opportunity to experience the seclusion and privacy of self-contained luxury cottage style accommodation combined with all the warmth and hospitality of a traditional B & B.
Each of the three self-contained, individually themed cottage-style suites have been positioned for maximum privacy. Guests were able to relax on their private decks and enjoy the 5 acres of unique award winning gardens offering an abundance of birdlife and wildlife with beautiful views of the Atherton Tablelands.
Attention to detail with all the extras were enjoyed by guests including daily country breakfast hamper, bath robes, toiletries, port and chocolates, undercover parking, TV, DVD/CD system and fully equipped kitchen. Guests could also enjoy curling up by the cosy log fire in the games room, playing tennis, or recline in the luxurious ambience of the heated hydrotherapy spa.
The facilities of this property far surpass many bed & breakfast retreats and would be ideal for a group of friends or family to get away for a relaxing break. The Ice-O-Bar provides a large entertaining area where groups can relax in comfort. A gas BBQ was also made available and a large outdoor setting could easily seat 10 adults comfortably.
· When in operation awards included - Winner of 2007 Tourism Awards – Winner 2006 Hosted Accommodation TNQ – Winner 2007 Hosted Accommodation TNQ – 2005 Eacham Shire Champion Native Garden
· Zoning: Rural Residential
· Total dwelling size approximately 500 sq metres under roof
· When operating the owners had private quarters which included an office, dining, kitchen, laundry, storeroom, lounge and rear deck on lower level and 3 bedrooms, bathroom, sitting room on the upper level
· B&B facilities also on the lower level
· When operating the guest accommodation contained 2 Fully Self-contained suites with decks fully fitted with luxury furniture and amenities
· Enclosed Entertainment Area including the Ice-O-Bar and Games Room, Reef Relaxation Area including hydrotherapy spa and infrared sauna.
· When operating the fully self contained suite with deck on sub lower level was utilised for guests
· 2 Septic Systems.
· Outbuildings: 6 Bay Garage — 7.5m x 22m (1 Bay specifically designed for caravan
· storage) and a 6m x 3m Garden Shed.
· 1 Single Car Port
· 1 Double Car Port
· Award winning landscaped gardens with garden art, sculptures, fountain, sails, bird feeders, bird baths and seating also included.
· Half-size tennis court.
· Boardwalk and Gazebo.
· Bore plus 3 Rainwater Tanks — total storage approx 21,000 gallons. (New pump
for domestic supply installed June 2006
· Driveway extended and re-surfaced October 2006.
This was previously a very well established and well operated lifestyle business. Unfortunately due to family reasons the business is no longer operating as a B & B and the property is offered for sale for the real estate only.
**Sustainability Declaration is available from the Selling Agent on request**