PO Box 211, Bli Bli, Queensland, Australia
Phone: Australia  07 5448 6860
Mobile: Australia  0414 435 664
Local Time: Tuesday, 25 June 2019 12:07 am
|ESP HOME PAGE|
|PROPERTY FOR SALE|
Click any image to enlarge
- GREAT NEWS -
Approval granted for a $90 million Water Park and Resort
*** AND ONLY 5 MIN AWAY ***
This superb retreat with Self Catering luxurious suites and private owners home is located in a quiet rural settlement on the Sunshine Coast with little if any competition. Ideally located only as short drive to the popular Sunshine Coast beaches, shopping centres, local restaurants and a number of tourist attractions including Steve Irwin’s Australia Zoo which is only 10kl away.
Located only minutes away from the popular Ewan Maddock Dam which is beautifully kept, has wonderful clean swimming areas, great for kayaking, canoeing. and fishing. The shady picnic and BBQ areas are also popular.
Privacy and 4 star luxury are enjoyed by guests and visitors to this delightful property. All suites have their own private entrance and deck, whilst the owners also enjoy their peace and privacy in their very spacious and separate home.
An additional deck overlooking the dam is a quiet relaxing place for all guests to get together for a chat, quiet drink or to curl up with a good book or enjoy the use of BBQ facilities.
Currently offering self catering facilities with no cooking required by the owners. Provisions are provided for breakfast and lunch. The operation could well be converted to offer meals if required.
· Four luxurious self contained individually decorated quality suites with own private entrance and deck overlooking large dam and beautiful gardens
· All suites have air conditioning, French doors, spacious kitchenette with all essentials, and individually designed bathrooms.
· Each suite includes comfortable beds, quality linen, fluffy towels, robes, TV, radio, DVD & CD, books and magazines.
· A ‘wow’ for the private owners section of this terrific property.
· Solidly built 2 bedroom very spacious brick home plus storage galore.
· Home includes master bedroom, ensuite, guest room, study/office, large dining and lounge, spacious well fitted kitchen with ‘butlers’ pantry, huge laundry and enormous storage areas.
· [One of the guest suites can be opened through to the owners wing if and when required for family visitors]
· A fantastic under cover wide spacious outdoor entertainment patio completely private from the Guest areas.
· 130 sq metre workshop, garaging and perhaps studio with toilet
· 3 phase power
· Well planted exotic grounds with vegetable garden.
· Ample room for a pool if required.
A tremendous amount of thought and taste have gone into the development of this property over the last couple of years and is now showing increasing occupancy.
The property is offered for sale on a walk in walk out basis with an excellent list of inclusions. Licences, advertising including web site are all now established and ready for new owners to take over.
Well worth an inspection, particularly for those buyers looking at Bed & Breakfast type property and yet wanting to retain their own privacy or operate additional business operations. Unlike many ‘lifestyle’ bed & breakfast properties this one would also accommodate a family with children and pets.
Well worth an inspection. Additional information is available on request.
**Sustainability Declaration is available from the Selling Agent on request**