PO Box 211, Bli Bli, Queensland, Australia
Phone: Australia  07 5448 6860
Mobile: Australia  0414 435 664
Local Time: Saturday, 17 November 2018 11:33 pm
|ESP HOME PAGE|
|PROPERTY FOR SALE|
Click any image to enlarge
This award winning retreat is is located on and half hours north west of Townsville, near running river on the western slope of the Paluma range in Queensland, Australia. It is ideal for a relaxing holiday to recharge your batteries and also to experience the peaceful Australian outback. The area is abundant with varying species of birds, butterflies, wallabies, lace monitors, platypus, nocturnal animals such as gliders and much much more.
The retreat offers guests a wide range of activities, including tours to Running River Gorge, nocturnal walks, platypus viewing, bushwalking, bird-watching, swimming (in the resort pool or fresh water streams nearby), proximity to world heritage-listed rainforest and 4WD tracks.
The owners have made a passionate commitment to environmental sustainability and minimizing the resort’s environmental footprint. This is done through a combination of renewable energy, conservation, education, waste management and carbon audits. The landscaping features native gardens, which blend with the natural ambience of the setting and encourage a variety of birds and other wildlife for guests to enjoy.
* Strong forward bookings. Plus large increas in International Education Groups.
* Excellent bookings for retreat and weddings
* Weekly 3 night stays with State Government travel agents.
* Voted one of the top 5 places in Australia to see a Platypus in the wild.
* Easy access from Townsville, only 103km or 1.5hrs.
* Three brand new deluxe cabins, six standard ensuite cabins and four guest rooms with shared bathroom.
* Resort facilities include telephone system, wifi, and Austar/Foxtel.
* Large restaurant Licensed for 30 seating inside and a further 20 people for alfresco dining.
* Commercial kitchen with gas cooking and all facilities.
* Entertainment Area / Conference Facilities, seating 60 people used for weddings, conferences and workshops
* Large in ground resort-style swimming pool
* Large 70m² undercover BBQ and catering area
* Licensed bar and reception area
* Solar Power System. Runs all of the Resorts electrical needs. No power bill for the next 20 years.
* Also a back up 12kva generator
* 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom managers residence with laundry, office and sitting room and verandah.
* Well established lush native gardens attracting over 130 species of birds.
* 2 car garage with workshop plus ample on site parking on the property
* Well established tours provided by the resort throughout the region.
* The sale includes a toyota hiace mini bus with seating for 14 people.
This unique property is offered for sale at below replacement cost, and offers great potential and further opportunities to new operators
REGIONAL INFORMATION - Visitors to the Townsville region will enjoy beautiful warm days, with the sun shining brightly on the calm blue seas. With over 300 days of sunshine each year, visitors truly enjoy the stunning natural beauty, rich history and fabulous man-made attractions that await them in this region. As the property is 700m above sea level it enjoys a climate 8 degrees cooler then the coastal areas. The climate is Couples, families and people of all ages will enjoy the many activities and attractions of the North, whether they are seeking peaceful relaxation or something more adventurous.
The region extends from Townsville south to Home Hill and north to Mission Beach . Townsville is the centre of the North Queensland region and from here you can travel west to the old gold towns of Charters Towers and Ravenswood, north to Tully for whitewater rafting and northwest to the rainforest village of Paluma. Magnetic Island is just 20 minutes from Townsville by ferry, crossing calm Cleveland Bay. Activities vary and include breathtaking nature walks, a wide range of watersports or just simply relaxing on your own stretch of beach under a palm tree.
The Great Barrier Reef is also at your door step for with world class day trips.
Anyone looking for a property providing lifestyle with income and future expansion should not miss considering this excellent well established business.