PO Box 211, Bli Bli, Queensland, Australia
Phone: Australia  07 5448 6860
Mobile: Australia  0414 435 664
Local Time: Friday, 22 February 2019 05:39 am
|ESP HOME PAGE|
|PROPERTY FOR SALE|
Click any image to enlarge
Located near the beautiful Clarence River only 10 minutes north of Grafton this quality Bed & Breakfast home is the ideal place to stay when travelling north through the Clarence region.
Situated close to everything if you need it and a world away if you don’t. This small sleepy village is full of heritage-listed buildings, antique shops and other places of interest and is one of those rare towns that still holds onto its peaceful village atmosphere. And yet this quaint peaceful village near the Pacific Highway close to the Clarence River is only 10 minutes from the centre of Grafton.
Established for 11 years this unusual (AAA 4 star rated) 3 storey, low maintenance, building was converted into a quality Bed & Breakfast Guest House, together with private owners/managers accommodation.
· Low maintenance 3 storey building with courtyards and decks in the CBD
· Two Queen bedrooms with ensuite, one with a spa bath and other with private balcony.
· Two Double bedrooms that share a three way bathroom.
· All rooms have own TV & DV plus beverage making facilities
· Shared Guest lounge room with additional ‘refreshment’ facilities
· Commercial kitchen and breakfast room
· Lovely garden courtyards and decks around the property
· Managers/Owners private studio apartment with lounge/dining, kitchen, bedroom and ensuite.
· Spacious open plan office, large utility room, media/meeting room, laundry, garage and parking areas.
A new 10kw Solar System installed on the roof, which should provide excess power which shall be sold back to the grid to Essential Energy who will issue an annual fee.
The owners are keen to sell in order to move over to Tasmania and join family members. This property has been well priced for a quick sale and is well worth viewing.
Additional information is available on request.