PO Box 211, Bli Bli, Queensland, Australia
Phone: Australia  07 5448 6860
Mobile: Australia  0414 435 664
Local Time: Thursday, 21 March 2019 09:45 pm
|ESP HOME PAGE|
|PROPERTY FOR SALE|
Click any image to enlarge
This 10 acre world of charm and history is a unique opportunity for a discerning buyer to take advantage of the existing features the property has to offer.
This property was the original farm house base for the area. There is absolutely nothing to compare in the beautiful Guanaba Valley. After twenty five years of enjoyment the current owners have decided to move on.
There are two homes situation on the property, both which individual appeal.
The Homestead – a beautifully restored two storey Queenslander.
· Beautifully restored two storey Queenslander
· Two living areas feature a study area, gas fireplace, staircase and double doors opening on to the decks.
· Farm style kitchen retaining the old world feel yet with all the modern features for family or entertaining. Timber cupboards, cork tile floor, gas hotplates, electric oven, plus dishwasher
· On the upper level is the Master bedroom has its own special character with high ceilings, parents retreat, side sliding casement windows, large walk-in robe and an amazing feature bathroom, twin basins and large shower.
· Two additional bedrooms, both tastefully decorated each with its own colour scheme.
· A forth bedroom and additional bathroom are on the lower level with direct external access
· Retained fine timber floors throughout
· Lovely, timberwork flows from the interior to the expansive undercover decks.
· An outstanding feature of the home is the expansive decks with room for rest and relaxation, dining and entertainment overlooking the grounds
· Expansive landscaped garden settings, large in-ground pool and gentle land beyond envelope the homestead
The Queenslander – A single level spacious family home.
· Boasting huge covered decks for family and entertaining
· Open plan, chef’s kitchen with plenty of pantry storage, instant gas hot water, gas cooking hobs and wall oven, Floors are warm cork tile.
· Large open plan family living with cosy combustion heater.
· Solid hardwood floors throughout the home
· Three spacious bedrooms with high ceilings each retaining the character of the era
· A period style bathroom with attractive fittings and tile work
· A huge storage area is utilised under the home.
The Grounds & Cottage
· One bedroom caretakers lodge
· Six car garaging
· Beautiful gardens which has been tastefully planted over the years
· Amazing orchard of citrus, mangoes and avocado trees
· Large in ground pool
· Tennis Court
· Historical old dairy shed
· The land is all fully useable, flat and fenced with full creek frontage at the rear of the property
This property is no doubt a magnificent opportunity with two terrific homes and ideal for two families. This property would be of particular interest for anyone considering operating a bed and breakfast business. With all the existing features this would make an ideal base to develop a superb retreat and getaway.
Additional information available on request.
*Sustainability Declaration is available from the Selling Agent on request*