PO Box 211, Bli Bli, Queensland, Australia
Phone: Australia  07 5448 6860
Mobile: Australia  0414 435 664
Local Time: Sunday, 23 September 2018 08:17 pm
|ESP HOME PAGE|
|PROPERTY FOR SALE|
Click any image to enlarge
Situated on the naturally refreshing Sunshine Coast, where both locals and tourists experience a laid-back lifestyle centred around pristine beaches, freshwater rivers and lakes, subtropical forests, lush valleys and hinterland drives.
This exceptional property is offered for sale on a walk in walk out basis with a comprehensive inventory and long established business, extensive data base plus options for expansion.
With prime location, an abundance of wildlife, waterfalls and walking tracks, this property offers the ultimate relaxation experience for lovers of life and nature here on the Blackall Range on the beautiful Sunshine Coast.
Only 1 hour from Brisbane with both domestic and International airports, or 40 minutes from the Sunshine Coast airport, makes this an ideal week end getaway for locals and also offering a real Australian experience for tourists.
With a range of affordable to luxury cabins, plus restaurant this property is a perfect venue for Special Occassions and getherings including weddings, functions and conferences.
• Approximately 20 acres (freehold) adjacent to National Park, abundant with rainforest & water falls
• 24 affordable to luxurious cabins of various combinations
• Approval for a further 6 cabins with no time limitations with local council
• Fully licensed onsite restaurant with liquor license (transferable after required course) with seating up to 60 persons. Air-conditioned with wood fire, bar facilities and huge deck
• 2 swimming Pools • 1 gymnasium • Private 3 bedroom managers residence with ensuite • 3 bores for natural drinking water, large workshop, wood sheds and all infrastructure in place
• Customer database for over 2500 plus future conference bookings
• Winner of 2012 and 2013 ‘Trip Advisor’ Awards • Featured on Queensland Channel 7 show “The Great South East”
This property is currently owned and operated by family members who are now keen to move on and make new plans. It is a must see property and has been priced to sell