PO Box 211, Bli Bli, Queensland, Australia
Phone: Australia  07 5448 6860
Mobile: Australia  0414 435 664
Local Time: Friday, 23 August 2019 03:50 am
|ESP HOME PAGE|
|PROPERTY FOR SALE|
Click any image to enlarge
This exceptional property set in a lush rainforest setting is located high in the beautiful Sunshine Coast Hinterland located only an hour north of Brisbane city and only a short 30 minute drive to the coast. The region offers a substantial array of popular tourist attractions, restaurants, art galleries, wineries and a delightful collection of charming, historic towns and villages, rich with skilled artisans, innovative professionals and vibrant local businesses.
The lush rainforest property has two private luxury cottages and a studio available for guest accommodation. All are discretely located in the grounds together with a well designed private owner/managers home. Situated only a short walk to one of the popular National Parks and only a few moments from the town centre of Montville, makes this the perfect location for a holiday or week end escape.
Each cottage and the studio are fully self-contained and provide complete privacy with breathtaking views of the rainforest national park. The entrance via a long winding driveway under a tunnel of rainforest trees provides the perfect welcome as you arrive at your secluded destination
This well established business attracts both interstate visitors and international tourists providing a terrific lifestyle together with a solid income for the owners who reside in the spacious home which also blends perfectly with nature and surrounding landscape.
· Two luxury, eco-friendly, self contained, pine and cedar cottages plus one studio.
· All have a well fitted kitchenette with microwave, full size fridge/freezer and all cooking facilities/utensils etc.
· Each cottage and studio feature:- Quality furniture and fittings, Queen bed, log fire, double spa, air conditioning, HDTV/DVD, robes/towels/linen and hair dryer
· Open spacious balcony with BBQ
· Private parking adjacent to cottage and studio.
· A variety of sub tropical plants surround the cottages with attractive grassed and feature areas.
· Cottages are private and placed separate from others. No roads within hearing distance.
· Almost 3 acres of secluded rainforest with an abundance of wildlife, flora and rainforest trees.
· Approximately 500 metres of concrete road with parking areas adjacent to each cottage and studio
· Spring bore – water for drinking as well as general useage. No concern with lack of water for spa’s or grounds. Do not require to purchase any water as the bore (shared with adjoining property) provides ample continuous water.
· Reception and welcome is located at the main residence
· Spacious 3 bedroom, family home with private entry, excellent spacious modern kitchen, open plan lounge and dining, bathroom, ensuite and laundry.
· External undercover spacious ‘alfresco’ dining and private entertaining area
· Two bay zincalume garage with attached storage area
There is absolutely nothing to do to this property but move in with an option to expand if desired. This property is well priced to sell and the owners are keen to sell and move on to their retirement.
Additional information available on request