PO Box 211, Bli Bli, Queensland, Australia
Phone: Australia  07 5448 6860
Mobile: Australia  0414 435 664
Local Time: Saturday, 15 December 2018 05:32 am
|ESP HOME PAGE|
|PROPERTY FOR SALE|
Click any image to enlarge
This delightful traditional Bed & Breakfast home is situated in the quaint historical market village of Eumundi only 20 Km from Noosa Heads on the Sunshine Coast. A well known tourist destination and only 5 min from the Bruce Highway and 30 min to the Sunshine Coast Airport.
This property has a very quiet and semi-rural environment nestled deep in a valley. Much of the surrounding land is declared conservation area. This 1.5 acres was previously a dairy farm. The owners are currently replanting Australian natives including Rainforest species. Lime, lemon and Mango also planted. Ample birds and wildlife are enjoyed by the guests. The building is constructed with steel frame and brick. It is built with high standards and low maintenance. The water utilized is rainwater which is filtered and UV sterilized. Waste treatment is an environmentally approved system. Hot water is provided by the solar system installed.
• Purpose built in 2010 this traditional B & B has 4 separate guest suites on the eastern end of the building.
• All suites are individually air conditioned. The shower sink and W/C are separated from the remainder by a beautiful set of glass brick walls allowing openness, light and a sense of space. A folding room divider is utilized for additional privacy. • The walls have sound reduction properties and also fireproof.
• Each suite also has King Beds, bar fridge, flat screen TV plus tea making facilities.
• The 2.4m wide veranda provides good weather protection. All suites are accessed from the veranda allowing privacy, enhanced by light reflective screening on the window and French doors.
• A superb generous open plan kitchen adjoining very spacious dining and guest lounge area. Magnificent kitchen bench is 4 metres long.
• Panoramic rural views are enjoyed by all.
• Onsite parking for 4 vehicles (plus an additional 2 spaces)
• 1.5 acres of landscaped grounds with small dam.
• Owner’s private 2 bedroom accommodation is located on the western end of the building. Includes private retreat/lounge and office. Master Bedroom is almost 5m x 5m with walk in robe and generous master ensuite.
• Power supply provided is THREE PHASE
This property is set up to provide a great Lifestyle with income which is perfect for the semi retired. A unique opportunity is available to purchase this well established property in the Noosa Hinterland situated within minutes of a small township where 1000’s of people visit every week.
The current owners are now ready to fully retire after an enjoyable lifestyle with flexibility that the property has provided over the last few years.
Additional information available on request