PO Box 211, Bli Bli, Queensland, Australia
Phone: Australia  07 5448 6860
Mobile: Australia  0414 435 664
Local Time: Wednesday, 16 January 2019 02:42 pm
|ESP HOME PAGE|
|PROPERTY FOR SALE|
Click any image to enlarge
Fully landscaped 1.2013 hectares in a prime drive by location with 7 guest cottages, 70 seat restaurant, and private manager’s residence. Established and operated since 1988., a property of this quality is a rare find.
Award winning cottages, cafe/restaurant and homstead. A must to consider.
This unique 4.5 star rated property with a relaxed intimacy befitting the rural setting in the hub of Queensland’s premier wine region with renowned Girraween National Park a stones throw away.
Quality underlies everything in this property. The restaurant is centered in a 100 year old church with gleaming timbers and stained glass windows. More recent extensions provide an additional dining room, guests lounge with open fire and bar, and reception, and feature solid hoop pine floors, walls and ceilings in keeping with the original church.
The guest cottages and managers residence are all of double brick construction and feature finishes such as French washed walls, exposed beams, and timber lined ceilings.
The structure of the gardens is defined by extensive rock work featuring the local granite to delineate pathways and garden beds. Plantings include David Austin roses, herbs, lavenders, camellias, wisteria, star jasmine, and fruiting trees.
· 3 Queen Cottages with lounge room, Queen bedroom, ensuite with double spa. Heated.
· 3 King Terraces with King beds and small kitchenettes. 2 with single spa baths and 1 with disabled amenities. Air conditioned. Heated.
· 1 Two Bedroom Cottage with lounge, Queen bedroom and bathroom on ground floor and upstairs Queen bedroom and bathroom. Evaporative cooling system. Heated.
· 70 seat restaurant with 2 dining areas for intimate dining or large functions
· Adjoining lounge with open fire and bar
· Office and reception
· Male and female toilet facilities including disabled amenities
· Garden pergola with screened outdoor dining facilities
· Fully equipped commercial kitchen
· Large cold room
· Evaporative cooling system and gas central heating
· 4 bedrooms, 2 on ground floor, 2 upstairs
· Open plan living / dining
· Verandahs 2 sides
· Hedges afford privacy but distance views are retained
· Large double spa bath in bathroom
The property is operated and managed by a husband and wife team. The owners currently employ a chef and casual staff to operate the restaurant. The emphasis is on relaxing, romantic breaks for couples with the restaurant catering to both house guests and the general public.
There is plenty of room to expand, with development approval for 9 additional cottages, plenty of space for an additional commercial outlet such as a cellar door, and underutilized restaurant facilities for an operator wanting to develop wedding, group and corporate trade or simply continue promoting the restaurant for lunches and dinners with the increased opening beyond weekends.
There is also room for expansion or the addition of a caretakers or staff cottage on the property subject to council approval.
Training support and operational manuals are available for new owners.
Further information available on request.