PO Box 211, Bli Bli, Queensland, Australia
Email: [email protected]
Phone: Australia  07 5448 6860
Mobile: Australia  0414 435 664
Local Time: Saturday, 21 May 2022 06:45 am
|ESP HOME PAGE|
|PROPERTY FOR SALE|
Click any image to enlarge
A unique opportunity to own this immaculate complex of 4 apartments with potential for further development with the maximum of 21 persons as per Town Plan Approval (1988) subject to council approval. Well recognised as a 4 star rated holiday accommodation icon in the tourist centred region of Mission Beach, this complex is ideally positioned only 130 metres from the pristine sands on Mission Beach on a huge 2047sq metre corner block.
Built in 1990, this fully furnished apartment complex was extensively refurbished in 2004. Located at the prestigious end of town where land is bounded by the Coral Sea, the Hull River and World Heritage Reserve.
The current owners reside on site in one of the 2 bedroom apartments whilst letting out the additional 3 apartments to the short term holiday market.
Very close to an approved international Golf Resort and only 5 minutes away from Shopping complex currently under construction.
· Three x 2 bedroom town-house style apartments plus one x 3 bedroom on single ground floor level.
· The 3 holiday apartments are fully furnished with appliances, utensils and linen. All apartments have split system air-conditioning throughout as well as ceiling fans and screens.
· Each apartment has a full service kitchen including dishwasher and microwave as well as full internal laundry with washer and dryer.
· Each apartment has a private outdoor garden patio and adjoining undercover parking spot.
· Plans are available for an additional 3 bedroom apartment and office.
· Polished timber floors upstairs and easy care tiles downstairs.
· Tropical landscaped grounds and gardens
· 7 undercover car parks and 2 open
· Apartments are north facing utilising the best use of light, summer breezes and winter warmth
· Private spacious sunken saltwater pool adjacent to BBQ facilities
· Corner position on a double block on one title with driveway access from two street frontages
· Land use title retained under the new Town Plan which prohibits development approval for any more multiple dwellings in the catchment area
There are a number of several possibilities to suit the buyer’s purpose – to continue on with the high relaxation, low maintenance, and income producing lifestyle of the current owner – or utilise other ideas and expansion.